Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Brave new world: elderly man attacked by Obama supporter

* * *
The election may be over, but not my outrage. Sorry to keep repeating myself, but I still can't believe what I'm seeing. What kind of a country have we become? I've devoted two ardent blog posts to this problem already and will keep mentioning the problem again and again as it rears its ugly head. And it's these very folks who keep crying out how hateful we are, all evidence to the contrary.

The malady runs deep, and even if our new president were to miraculously ask people to be civil-- unlikely since division seems to be the ongoing point-- that alone isn't likely to cause a core shift in ethics and behavior.

My thanks to the Moonbattery blog for this video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSO-mdZPWB8

If this is where Change (tm) is helping to take us, I'll go back to when character and civility meant something.

* * *

No comments: